Welcome to the Hansen Technical Center
In this section you will find an overview of our U.S. Engineering Value Add Services, the Hansen Motor Measurement Conversion Tool, our motor products 3D CAD Library, and other relevant engineering information.
Hansen Value Add Services
Hansen Motor Corporation provides far more than the discreet motor for your motion control needs. From design to production Hansen has the resources and experience to enable a successful project. Our onsite US Design Engineering team offers development assistance and has made some of the most improbable projects a successful reality, our Manufacturing team provides complete subassembly fabrication and assembly, and to complete the process Hansen's quality group offers a wide range of test services for life cycle, sound testing, custom testing, qualification, and more. Take a look at some of our specific value add services to the right. Please contact us for more information and let us help you with your motion control needs!
Hansen Value Add Team, Services and Results:
Complete subassembly fabrication and assembly capability utilizing the following:
- Punch presses,
- Screw machines,
- Wire EDM fabrication,
- Coil winding,
- CNC milling,
- Gear hobbing,
- Custom automated assembly,
- Internal tool design and build team
Design Engineering Resources include:
- Onsite U.S. Engineering design team for development assistance,
- 3D modeling,
- Test labs for qualification testing,
- QC lab for custom testing,
- Temperature and sound testing.
Hansen Designs, Builds and Tests:
- Custom leads/harness assemblies,
- Custom shafts including addition of couplers, pulleys or pinions to output shafts,
- Custom mounting plates.